Well hello there! It’s been awhile.
Here are somethings that I’ve been up to:
- Doors Open Toronto: I try to do this every year because I love free stuff. On this weekend, selected buildings are open to the public for free. This year, I chose to go to the Legislative Office and the Elgin Winter Theatre (super whimsical). I also picked up a photo book full of cool pictures of the last 150 years of Canada. Yep, Canada is officially turning the big 1-5-0. Can’t wait to celebrate.
- Sushi Buritto: There was kale in it. I do not like kale. It was awkward and super messy to eat. I couldn’t even put wasabi, which is the best part of sushi, on the burrito without getting a mouth full of it. Not a fan. Sorry Rolltation.
- Sweet Jesus: Nope, this wasn’t some sort of religious venture. This place is an amazing ice cream place. I had a Nutella ice cream and it made me use the Lord’s name in vain. This made up for the sushi burrito… sorry again.
- Marinella: Talk about handmade pasta, hand made sauce and freaking hand made buns! Boyfriend and I walked into this place on the way to a show and, let me tell you, it was worth every freaking second/penny. (Was starving and forgot to take pics…)
- Army of Sass: Divas Show: Not by boyfriend’s scene, but I nonetheless dragged him to this awesome show which he agreed afterwards worth it. I have to support my girls even if I’m not part of it. As usual, the show was an amazing production. Sick choreo and a lot of sexy, sweaty dancing. Catch me in the next show in Fall at the Mod Club!
- Friend’s wedding: At the Shangri-la in Markham, I celebrated one of my close friends’ love by MC-ing the wedding of their dreams. An extremely touching and lovely day. (Just feeling my sunglasses….)
- The Ballroom: For my friends’ bday, I went to this bowling alley right in Toronto clubbing district (well, the clubbing district that I used to know – Richmond and John). Food was alright, bowling was expensive. But the atmosphere was great!
Toronto is full of fun things to do. I plan to discover my city more this summer. Keep visiting to read more awesome places to be.
Also, less than a month and a half before I celebrate my girl’s bachelorette in Vegas. Can’t wait.
Got other big trips happening. 🙂
Start your summer jam. xo